Monday, September 24, 2018

Arts and Craft Fair

Saturday, September 22nd I attended my first Arts and Craft Fair as Light in My Pathway at Emmanuel Church in Weatherford, Texas.












My display I set up the night before.














I had a friend from my church come to see me! Not a good picture of me but a great one of her. I don't know what was up with me squinting!

The youth from the church were selling baked goods and food during the fair to raise money.








This was the best surprise of the day. A friend I met through the scrapbooking industry when I worked for our local scrapbook store. She came from Stephenville. I hadn't seen her in a couple of years!

I didn't sell a lot of cards but in a way I was glad as I wanted to be sure and have enough when The Market at 76067 opens October 2nd.

Have a good one!



No comments:

Post a Comment