Saturday, November 3, 2018

Cards For A Real Estate Agent

I recently fulfilled a customer order for "Thank You" cards for a real estate agent. She is just getting started in the business but wanted handcrafted "Thank You" cards to give to her clients when they purchased a new home through her.

This is what I created for her.

She was thrilled! 

This is what she posted on Facebook after I sent her this picture of the cards on October 28th:

She came to The Market on Saturday to pick them up

How totally cute are these!! Cards for my future home buyers! Made upon request for my Real Estate by Valerie Light of Light in My Pathway I can wait to send my first one out!! (You can also find her cards at The Market At 76067

She came to The Market on Saturday to pick them up. This was her response on Facebook: 
I picked up a special order today!
Hand made for my real estate clients by a local artist per my request!
I can’t wait to give them away because to me it will mean that I will have helped 10 clients find their dream home! ♥️ Light in My Pathway
Find these cards and others at The Market at 76067 in Mineral Wells!
I made her 10 cards to start with.

Another happy customer and another reason to choose Light in My Pathway for you greeting cards

May Light be in your pathway.

No comments:

Post a Comment