Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Baby Cards

When you buy a card from Light in My Pathway, you not only getting quality but you also get something no one else has. That means when you buy a card for a baby shower you don't have to worry about someone giving the same card....unless of course they get it from me 😉. Even then I can make the card entirely different or simply change the sentiment or the color of the image or the type of patterned paper. Either way the card won't be identical.

Here are some baby cards that are available in the online store and at The Market at 76067.

I love this stamp. This is a Unity Stamp created by artist Tierra Jackson.  I colored the giraffe with alcohol markers and cut out.

































This card I paper pieced by stamping the image on solid colored paper and cut it out. I love how this turned out.
























































Let me know how Light in My Pathway can meet your greeting card needs.

May Light be in your pathway 😊.

No comments:

Post a Comment