Monday, October 1, 2018

Customer Order Sweet 16

I recently received another customer order. I was at a Chamber Resource Team meeting made up of a group of business owners dedicated to providing mutual support in growing their business.

One of the members mentioned she had a daughter that was turning 16 and she wanted to get a special card. She said she liked shopping at Hallmark and the closest to us is in Fort Worth (45 miles away). I told her I could make her a birthday card and save her time and a trip. She took me up on it!

She asked me to create a card for her and for her mother to give to her daughter. The daughter's birthday is October 5th so I had plenty of time.

All she asked from me is to personalize it by putting her name on it and something about being her 16th birthday. I did ask what her daughter's favorite color was and she told me  pastel yellow.

This is the card I created for the Mom to give.  On the inside I put "Happy 16th birthday. May this be the best birthday yet."












This next card I created for the grandmother to give.

Upon delivery of these cards the mother was delighted with the cards! She told me "from now on you're making all my cards!" Wow, what a compliment! Then to top things off she referred me to a co-worker who bought a card from me that same day!

Business is definitely picking up!

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment