Thursday, October 4, 2018

The Market is Open

The Market at 76067 opened Tuesday October 2nd at 10AM. This is a mini-mall with all sorts of different vendors. I have the privilege to be one of those many vendors.

The vendors were invited to a "pre-opening" on October 1st. The Market begins at the flower shop which is the green building in the middle of the block toward the right of the photo.






I found my card display.

















Part of The Market includes organic produce, fresh baked goods, along with fresh dairy products and grass fed beef.












See my card display?





























A fully stocked kitchen in which to make food samples.








































I LOVE this staircase! The opening you see to the right of the staircase goes into the Flower Shop.












View from the staircase. You can see my card display form this angle too. 😉













The Baby Shop




























Hello Yellow Boutique













































































This may be my favorite room. The Christmas Room.

All these pictures were taken at the pre-view.

I did learn that 2 of my cards sold on opening day! I was pretty happy about that.

Come check out The Market at 76067. You won't be disappointed and you'll find Light in My Pathway there 😊.

No comments:

Post a Comment